Monday, September 14, 2015

Series drawings

I used crushed uppastels and put them on random place on the canvas, then used rubber cement to keep the pastel in place.
I randomly flipped a painted quarter on the canvas.
I threw the paint on the canvas with the paint brush.
Used three different color pastels and made geometric shapes such as squares circles and triangles.
Put paint on my fingers and made marks with it depending on what genre of song played on my iPod, while the iPod was on shuffle
Painted paint on the canvas, and then used tape to sandwich the paint creating an ambiguous design.
Created an eye design, made the form of the eye by painting it with green paint. The ripped paper and used rubber cement on the ripped paper for the center of the eye.







No comments:

Post a Comment